What is a Life Coach?
A life coach is someone who helps you identify your goals and develop an actionable plan to achieve them. I will help you maximize your full potential and reach your desired results.
I do this by encouraging and counseling you on a variety of health, relational, career, and spiritual issues. I analyze your current situation, identify limiting beliefs and other challenges and obstacles, and devise a plan of action to help you achieve specific outcomes. Then I provide accountability to help you move forward in your desired transformation.
The Coaching Relationship
Our coaching relationship is a partnership that seeks to:
- Identify, clarify and create a vision for what you want to achieve
- Nurture strategies and a plan of action based on what best fits your individual goals, personality, and vision
- Provide accountability to increase your chances for success in your specified areas of growth and change
How does my method work?
I use a specific, structured format to the create a custom action plan for you.
- We will work together to define your vision for transformation
- We will assess your current situation
- We will identify barriers and obstacles that are holding you back from making your desired change.
- We will set achievable goals
- We will create a plan of action focused on achieving these goals
- I will help you stay on track and monitor your progress towards the desired transformation
Leave a commentPlease log in or register to post a comment