Healthy Keto Jump Start
The Lifest Lifestyle
Healthy Keto Jump Start
Do you want to be healthier, get into shape or lose weight?
Do you need more energy?
Do you want to feel great when you look in the mirror?
Of course you do!
What if I told you that I have a tool that can help you to achieve your health and wellness goals?
- Imagine being the healthiest person you know!
- Imagine waking up ever day feeling in love with your body and your life!
- Imagine waking up refreshed each morning after a great night's sleep!
- Imagine having the energy to keep up with your busy life!
The Healthy Keto Jump Start will help you succeed with following through with your health and wellness goals.
Learn how to fuel your body optimally
Turn your body into a fat-burning machine - literally!
Flip the switch in your body from burning sugar to burning fat as a primary fuel source
Taking your health and well-being in your own hands is INCREDIBLY POWERFUL.
You’ll be blown away by what you find and by the myths that will be shattered when you read the science.
Why Diets Don't Work
New changes to healthy eating plans feel great at first… but weeks, or even days later, you give in to your cravings, and end up back at square one. Why does this happen?
Most eating plans designed to help you to lose fat and inches are based on deprivation and will-power. There's a "diet mentality" that isn't sustainable. Diet's are something you go on and then go off after you lose the weight.
The Keto lifestyle is more effective than the usual eating plan that is based on "eating less and moving more." The Keto lifestyle is just that - a lifestyle and it's effective because it gives your body the nourishment it needs to be happy and healthy.
The Healthy Keto Jump Start is a comprehensive program that gives you everything you need to start losing weight - FAST…
It’s all based on scientifically-proven data, and is designed to help you get in the best shape of your life, and live a happier, healthier life.
- The Healthy Keto Jump Start helps your body melt away fat, restoring your self-confidence and giving you a body to be proud of.
- Each morning, you’ll wake up feeling GREAT… with more energy, more motivation, and more confidence…And this new, healthy you is here to stay! Food cravings will be a thing of the past!
I’ve got just one question for you:
ARE YOU READY?
Are you ready to look and FEEL better than at ANY OTHER MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE? And all while feeling happier, more-confident, and more energetic!
Good! Then click the button below to begin your transformation!
Does A Healthier Body Sound Good To You?
Life is about to change. You’re about to start transforming your body into the ultimate “fat-burning-machine”...
Do you know what I think you’ll like the most?
Not only will you look great… You’ll FEEL great.
No more ‘getting out of breath from everyday tasks’...
No more excuses about getting undressed in front of your partner…
You’ll want to show OFF your body!
The Healthy Keto Jump Start works. And it works a LOT better than anything else out there. Why? Well, there’s a few reasons;
- It’s based on actual science
- It transforms your body from a sugar-burning, fat-storing machine, to a slick, well-oiled fat burning machine
- It’s designed to fit around busy, modern-day lifestyles…
- The meal plans ensure you don’t experience cravings an hour or two after eating…
Here’s what’s included
Healthy Keto Jump Start Success Manual and Get-Started Checklist
- You get a comprehensive manual that shows you how to get the most out of the program
- Our Get-Started Checklist gives you all the information you need to prepare for your journey
- Keto Measurements - seeing your goals written down along with the milestone goals you'll be meeting will keep you motivated and excited.
Meal Guides, Recipes, and Grocery Lists
- A Complete 21-Day Keto Meal Plan. All meals are simple and easy-to-prepare… and they taste GREAT - no cooking experience required! (and of course, it's dietician approved)
- Keto Recipes
- Weekly Grocery Lists So You Know Exactly What To Buy…
- Keto Swaps and Substitutes - not everyone loves all foods, and this handy sheet is included to help you make changes based on the foods you love and the foods you'd rather live without.
Coaching and Private Facebook Group
Coaching Support Learning about new foods and new habits can be overwhelming and too easy to quit when doing it alone. Coaching support will help keep you accountable and on track.
- Access To Private Facebook Group! Meet others who are on the same journey, ask questions, share experiences, and get advice.
- Weekly coaching calls There will be weekly coaching calls where you can ask questions and get help and advice for your journey!
Here’s a quick snapshot of the some of the documented benefits of a low-carbohydrate, ketogenic diet:
- Balanced blood sugar and insulin levels
- Balanced hormones
- Increased fat loss
- Reduced Triglycerides
- Increased levels of HDL (the good cholesterol)
- Less hunger
- Improved blood pressure
- Improved brain health and increased protection against dementia and other disorders
- Improved memory and clear brain fog
- Improved digestion
- Has been shown to slow cancer and tumor growth
- Increased energy levels
- Better fertility
- Improved sleep quality and duration
- Decreased anxiety and mood swings
By the way, I’m a life and health coach - not a medical doctor, dietician or nutritionist, so nothing I say here is intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment in any way. (Legal disclosures done!)
When I first began the keto lifestyle, I didn’t know what to expect. I was BLOWN away by the results!
My family first tried keto to support my mother in her quest to get off her diabetes medications. When she adopted a healthy keto lifestyle, she shed almost 90 pounds and was removed from 14 different medications by three of her physicians! (These doctors were AMAZED at her improvement!)
She was able to control her diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol using diet and lifestyle changes only! Her increasing dementia stopped progressing too! The last two years of her life were the healthiest she had experienced in the 25 years since she was first diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes.
I personally lost almost 30 pounds (just being along for the ride!), and my upwardly creeping blood pressure, triglycerides, and cholesterol came back into a healthy range.
The photo on the left (or, if you are on a tablet or phone, the photo above) is me prior to keto; The one on the right (or, on a tablet or phone, the photo below) is me 6 months later after adopting a healthy keto lifestyle.
Carb face vs Keto face!
What is Nutritional Ketosis?
Our body’s preferred method of fueling itself is carbohydrates. When it runs out of carbs, it has a mechanism in place to turn fat into carbs (or glucose).
If you use all the glucose stored in your muscles and liver, your body is forced to resort to burning fat to produce energy. A byproduct of that process is ketones.
“Being in ketosis” just means that you’re burning fat!
The beauty of the ketogenic diet is that you’re efficiently and effortlessly able to tap into your “fat stores” for energy whenever you need it. I call this "dining in."
Energy from Fat vs. Energy from Sugar:
When you consume sugar, the energy that doesn’t get used up immediately gets stored in your body (muscles and liver) as something called “glycogen.” Whatever is left over is stored as fat.
The average 150-pound woman can store up to 2,000 calories worth of energy in their body as glycogen (sugar). Even if this woman is ONLY 10 percent body fat (extremely low), she is storing about 15 pounds of fat, which is equivalent to over 52,000 calories.
You may have heard of marathon runners “hitting the wall” before. This is basically when a “sugar-burner” has depleted all their available energy in the form of glycogen. Even though this person has THOUSANDS of calories worth of fat to be able to pull from for energy, their body is not efficient at the conversion process – and they hit the dreaded wall.
“The wall” is dreaded by marathoners and endurance athletes world wide. It’s basically when their brain and vital organs are competing with their muscles for the last available amount of energy in the form of sugar. The brain and vital organs win the battle, and the muscles get shut down.
People who hit the wall feel an intense amount of pain, and sometimes can simply fall over, because their muscles stop working.
When you’re keto-adapted or living in nutritional ketosis, your body is ALWAYS efficient at tapping into your fat stores for energy, which means you’ll never hit that wall.
But more than that, it also means you’re not dependent on sugar for energy. You’re now dependent on fat.
This means once you’re keto-adapted you won’t suffer from blood-sugar-related mood swings or get “hangry.”
This is a big plus for the people who spend the most time with you!
But...But...But...What about all the negative press keto has received over the past few years?
First…the BIG, FAT LIE!
We hear it all the time: fat is BAD for you! Drink skim milk instead of whole. Get fat-free yogurt instead of full-fat. Have an egg white omelet and get rid of the yolks! Trim the fat off your meat and remove the skin before you eat it!
But is this really the best advice?
It’s time to get the skinny on fat. Get ready for these facts:
"There is NO significant evidence that dietary saturated fats are associated with an increased risk for heart disease." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20071648
“Our findings suggest that diets lower in carbohydrate and higher in protein and fat are not associated with increased risk of coronary heart disease in women.” hthttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17093250/
“A diet very low in carbohydrates not only results in low triglycerides but also substantially lowers saturated fat in the blood, even if the diet includes a substantial amount of saturated fat.
“No study to date has adequately shown any significant link between dietary and serum cholesterol levels or any significant causative link between cholesterol and actual heart disease” – Nora Gedgaudas, Primal Body, Primal Mind (pg. 80)
Also, it’s important to understand that eating fat does not make us fat.
Now it’s important to not overeat healthy fats, as too much of anything will have an impact on your waistline.
But if you’re looking for a nutrient to blame when it comes to weight gain and a whole host of health issues, look no further than the “empty calories” in the processed carbs, sugar, and the high-fructose corn syrup that finds its way into most everything we eat in our Standard American Diet (SAD).